March 07, 2010

GROOVE ARMADA making their best music to date!

Groove Armada is a name I've heard often, but usually didn't really gave them much of a listen 'cause everytime it was like this: "ah...this is good....aaah no, cheesy electro pop...ok now we get the rap that ruins the song I thought was great so far".
Maybe now I would go back to their older songs and would discover some hidden treasures I walked over back then?...and maybe not.
All I can tell you this week is that their new album "Black light" ( out now ) is definetly worth listening too. I hear influences like New Order, Grace Jones & MGMT...very nice for electro pop!
Here is the first single "Paper romance" and one of my favorite tracks on the album "Look me in the eyes sister".

GROOVE ARMADA "Paper romance"

GROOVE ARMADA "Look me in the eyes sister"

No comments:

Post a Comment